Sunday 23 October 2016

Equiptment & Props list



Equipment




2x Digital Video Cameras - The reason I am using to cameras is because it means that I can record the scene from two different positions at the same time.












2x Tripods - I will be using two tripods for the two cameras













Computer - This will be used to edit and add special effects to my music video. 












Sony Vegas Pro- The actual software, which will allot me to edit my camera footage and create the music video. 













Speaker - I will be using a loud speaker so that my actors can keep in time with the song. It will also allow the main artist to easily mime to the music.
















Car - To move to the different filming locations















Mobile Phone - This will be used to connect to the speaker and play The Lazy Song for the actors to hear and perform to. 

















Go Pro - For some scenes I think it would be good to have the main artist filming him self for this I need an action camera as they may be doing activities which would be hard to film on a normal camera.
















Selfie Stick - This equipment will allow the main artist to film himself using the Go Pro as it can attach to the end of this stick.  















Props






Animal Masks (bear, fox, monkey, pug) - These will be for the back dancers to wear during the video. These masks add a bit of humour to the video as well as concealing the actors identity.







Glasses - These are for the main artist who will be using these to add to his chilled look.












Brightly Coloured Clothing - The back dancers will be wearing bright clothing so that the
video a happy upbeat feeling to go with the music.














Mobile Phone - This will be used during one of the main choruses, where the main artist
throws his phone away, which links to the lyrics of the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment